To be awarded the BSc (Hops) in Applied Accounting, you must:
- Opt in to do the BSc with ACCA UK before passing any of the 3 ACCA Fundamental papers F7, F8 and F9
- Hold a recognised English language qualification certificate and transcript (if applicable), which must be submitted and approved by ACCA, before passing F7, F8 and F9
- Pass the three ACCA Fundamentals papers F7, F8 & F9 & pass other papers as required to successfully complete all nine Fundamentals Level papers
- Complete the ACCA Professional Ethics Module by stipulated date from Oxford Brookes University, before submission of project
- Complete and pass the Oxford Brookes University Research and Analysis Project
- Complete the BSc degree scheme within 10 years of your initial registration onto the ACCA’s professional qualification, even if you convert from one ACCA qualification to another during that 10-year Period
You must successfully complete the Fundamental level exam papers F1-F9 and complete the Professional Ethics module before submitting a Research and Analysis Project to Oxford Brookes University. You are required to pay a project submission fee to Oxford Brookes University.
You will gain access to the Professional Ethics module via MyACCA as soon as you become eligible to take Paper P1, Governance, Risk and Ethics.