ICM professional programmes are structured in ‘Levels’. These Levels are designed to provide a structured and progressive level of knowledge.
Entry to an ICM Diploma Level Programme (NQF Level 5)
Entry to an ICM Diploma programme requires completion of secondary education or equivalent. For example:
- One GCE A-level plus three GCSEs (or equivalents) or 5 GCSEs
- A suitable BTEC National Award
- Any qualification equivalent to one or more of the above
The minimum age for registration for the majority of programmes is 18. Applicants over the age of 20 who do not hold one of the recommended entry qualifications may also register for some Diploma Level programmes providing they have been in full-time employment for a minimum of two years and can produce a letter from their employer to confirm this.
Entry to an ICM Advanced Diploma Programme (NQF Level 6)
Entry to an ICM Advanced Diploma programme requires completion of the ICM Diploma Level of the selected programme.
Entry to an ICM Graduate Diploma Programme (NQF Level 6)
Entry to an ICM Graduate Diploma requires completion of the ICM Diploma and Advanced Diploma in the selected programme.
Entry to an ICM Post Graduate Diploma Programme (NQF Level 7)
Registration for an ICM Post Graduate Diploma is accepted from those
- who have completed any qualifying ICM Graduate Diploma
- who hold any Level 6 business or management Award
- holders of business and management degree level qualifications
Mature Candidates. Applications from those over the age of 25 who do not meet the standard Entry Requirements will also be considered providing them:
- are over the age of 25
- have been in employment of 5 years – a letter of support is required from the applicant’s employer; and
- hold a management or senior supervisory position
For detail information visit ICM website www.icm.edu.